Chunky Icelandic Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Channel the comfort of cuddling up on a chilly Icelandic day when you learn how to crochet this incredibly comfy crochet blanket pattern. The Chunky Icelandic Blanket Pattern works up quickly and is an easy-to-create blanket that will last a long, long time. If you are on the hunt for a quick and cute DIY gift, consider working up this cuddle-worthy, free crochet pattern.
In the Designer's Words: "This stunning blanket works up quickly with a large crochet hook and super chunky yarn! The color goes with any decor, but you can easily choose another color yarn in order to match your space. The texture you get by alternating single and double crochet stitches is simply beautiful. A beginner friendly pattern, and perfect to use for holiday gift making. This warm, chunky, cozy blanket will be appreciated for years to come."
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Find even more crochet patterns for newbies in our collection of 51 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns for Beginners
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home