Cherry Blossom Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Cherry Blossom scarf is an easy beginner scarf pattern. Light and airy, it works up really fast. I’m a scarf girl. I wear a scarf every day of the year. I love chunky winter scarves but when the weather heats up or you’re inside, I don’t like to wear these. The Cherry Blossom Scarf is light and airy which gives it a completely spring / summer look. But at the same time is made of soft wool so it’s still warm and comfy. It’s perfect for transition weather or when you’re in a country where it sometimes get’s 10°C on a summer day and you’re cold but you can’t really rock a chunky winter scarf in July."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern is not important. As an indication, in rows of tr, it is 17 st by 6.5 rows for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4” by 4”).
Finished SizeThe scarf is 28 cm / 11” wide and 195 cm / 76.75” long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Turn your home into a winter wonderland with these homemade white pom pom ornaments. These super simple white pom poms were… Continue reading: "Classically Simple Pom Pom Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spring Cheer Scarf
- On-the-go Case
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- How To Make A Burp Cloth With Baby's Name On It
- How To Make A Burp Cloth From A Diaper
- Crazy About Container Gardening
- Create Your Own Mosaic Garden Stone
- Miniature Farm Window Box Planter
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home