Cheeky Mice Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Use up your yarn scraps and make these mini craft ideas! The Cheeky Mice Crochet Pattern will take you under an hour to make and easily adds a squeak of cute to any space. You could even make a handful of these easy crochet patterns stuffed with catnip for your kitty.
In the Blogger's Words: "These cheeky mice make the perfect tiny toy for your cat. I stuffed them with polyester filling as mine tend to keep their toys in one piece. If you have a destroyer in your home, you might want to consider natural stuffing like hay for example. The mice are easy to crochet, and only have two separate pieces: the ears. The tail is knotted to the body and therefore secure."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizeapprox. 6 cm in length
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Saint Wine Charms
- 21 Pipe Cleaner Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Even Moss Stitch Boot Cuff
- Geometric Painting Coloring Page
- Flower Crowned Hummingbird Coloring Page
- Flower Bunny Coloring Page
- Beaded Stone Paper Weights
- Keep Dreaming Adult Coloring Page
- Ballerina Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home