Cheeky Mice Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Use up your yarn scraps and make these mini craft ideas! The Cheeky Mice Crochet Pattern will take you under an hour to make and easily adds a squeak of cute to any space. You could even make a handful of these easy crochet patterns stuffed with catnip for your kitty.
In the Blogger's Words: "These cheeky mice make the perfect tiny toy for your cat. I stuffed them with polyester filling as mine tend to keep their toys in one piece. If you have a destroyer in your home, you might want to consider natural stuffing like hay for example. The mice are easy to crochet, and only have two separate pieces: the ears. The tail is knotted to the body and therefore secure."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizeapprox. 6 cm in length
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home