Big Bang Ear Warmers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Sometimes it’s just TOO cold for naked ears!!! On those days, the Big Bang Ear Warmers have you covered. They are thick and wide and will keep your ears toasty warm. Plus, the Big Bang yarn makes them quite pretty. Size: 3.25″ x 21″ Yarn: Mango Moon Big Bang – bulky weight thick and thin yarn Hook: US-K/10.5, 6.50mm Gauge: 12 sts x 12 rows = 4” [10 cm] in linen st Other supplies: yarn needle Stitches and Abbreviations: ch – chain sc – single crochet sl st – slip stitch sp(s) – space(s) st(s) – stitch(es)"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
12 sts x 12 rows = 4” [10 cm] in linen st
Finished Size3.25″ x 21″
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 27 Christian Christmas Crafts
- God Is Love Adult Coloring Page
- Ornamental Bird Adult Coloring Page
- Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
- Kaylee Pope, Editor
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 16 Christmas Plastic Canvas Patterns
- Dana Byerwalter
- Jimmy Beans Crochet Project Club Kit
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home