Awesome Andrea Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Awesome Andrea Scarf is a beginner friendly pattern that works up fast. It's made with chunky yarn, a big crochet hook, and a super simple stitch making it a fun project to work on. It can be made with any yarn you like, I personally used Touch of Alpaca which is a very soft and warm yarn that feels nice on the skin. This pattern also includes a video tutorial for those who have difficulties reading patterns."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
8 stitches and 6 rows = 10 cm
Finished Size235 cm / 92.5” length and 28 cm / 11” width
- Touch of Alpaca
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Crochet Dog Collar And Headband
- Solid Dishwashing Soap Recipe
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- DIY Dominoes
- Garden Welcome Post
- Felt Storage Basket
- Tea Bag Art
- Painted "Amazing Grace" Sign
- Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home