30 Minute Beanie Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Making crochet hat patterns does not have to take an entire afternoon. Combine smart crochet techniques with the right stitches to learn how to crochet a hat in under an hour. The 30 Minute Beanie Hat is a beginner crochet pattern that requires only the most basic skills. If you are looking for a quick gift or even just a quick way to stay warm, this is the pattern for you.
In the Designer's Words: "Got 30 minute? 30 minute will be enough for the easy hat project! You can whip this simple beanie hat in a flash. Made with super bulky wool yarn and easy to read tutorial to follow along. Create this hat for your child in this winter season. The size will be from baby to child. If you are a beginner crocheter this pattern is perfect for you only basic skill need, like single crochet and chain. Ready to make?"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Hero Mask
- Lilly's Little Jean Purse
- Jeweled Fall Crown Tutorial
- Laetus Cowl
- Jeweled Fall Napkin Ring
- Infinity Scarf
- DIY Dividers for Happy Planner
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
- Customized "Makers Gonna Make" Iron-On Project Bag
- Spider Mug Mat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home