Slip Stitch Mittens
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The crochet Slip Stitch Mittens is as the name suggested made with mostly slip stitches. This is what makes the mittens really warm & the crochet stitch pattern with beautiful ridges. What makes these perfect for winter is the fact that the 100 % merino yarn will keep you warm even on the coldest days. The crochet Slip Stitch Mittens is a beautiful crochet pattern for a pair of crocheted winter mittens. The stitch makes a tight result, meaning they’ll keep your really warm & toasty. The pattern comes in 1 size & uses Joy of Motion Yarn. Size customization included in the pattern."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with FL sl st crocheted in rounds:
25 stitches & 29 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeThis pattern is written for 1 size, however size adjustments are suggested under the heading “Size & Measurements”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- In The Clouds Scarf
- Herringbone Chevron Beanie
- Arctic Ice Snood
- Create A Heart Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home