47 Crocheted Christmas Decorations
These free Christmas crochet patterns will add charm to your holiday decor this year!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you're in the holiday spirit and want to start making some cute Christmas decor, be sure to check out our collection of crocheted Christmas decorations.
From crocheted stockings to cute ornaments, making Christmas decorations has never been easier! So gather up that leftover yarn and get ready to add some holiday cheer to every room in your home with these easy and adorable Christmas crochet patterns.
If you love to crochet and you're ready to get into the spirit of Christmas, you're going to love this collection. With great patterns to help you decorate every room in your home, you're sure to find yourself coming back to this collection year after year looking for new great DIY decor ideas!
Table of Contents
- Crochet Christmas Table Decorations
- Free Crochet Christmas Tree Patterns
- Crochet Tree Skirt Patterns
- Crochet Christmas Garland
- Crocheted Stocking Patterns
- Christmas Afghans to Crochet
- Crocheted Ornaments
- Crochet Christmas Baskets
- Christmas Amigurumi Free Patterns
- Other Christmas Decorations to Crochet
Crochet Christmas Table Decorations
You'll find Christmas crochet doily patterns among other ideas for your holiday tablescape below!
- Trio of Crocheted Snowflakes
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
- Hawaiian Christmas Table Runner
- Crochet Christmas Candle Glass Covers
- Christmas Wreath Hot Pad Pattern
- Candy Cane Crochet Hot Pad
- Holiday Party Bottle Accessories
- Christmas Pinwheel Placemat and Coasters
- Crochet Doily in Pineapple Pattern
- Charming Doily Crochet Pattern
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Patterns
Crochet Tree Skirt Patterns
Jazz up your Christmas tree with these lovely crocheted patterns. Garlands and tree skirts are great ways to add color and style to your tree. They're also great to start now so they're ready to use come Christmastime. Gather up your yarn scraps and half-used skiens and use these patterns to help make some room in your yarn stash just in case Santa happens to bring you a whole new collection of yarns!
Crochet Christmas Garland
Crocheted Stocking Patterns
Whether they're hung by the chimney with care or they're hanging from your bedpost ready to be opened on Christmas morning, these crocheted stocking patterns are great to make for everyone in your family. Easy to make and easy to personalize, these crocheted stockings are great for beginners and advanced crochet fans alike. You can make them in any color combination you'd like and these adorable handmade stockings also make great gifts for new neighbors and coworkers.
This is just a small selection of our stocking patterns! Browse the rest here: 31 Crochet Christmas Stockings (FREE Patterns)
Christmas Afghans to Crochet
There's nothing better than curling up with a soft crocheted afghan and a nice cup of hot cocoa in front of the fireplace...and with these Christmas-inspired crocheted afghan patterns, you'll be able to keep nice and warm from the day after Thanksgiving until late Christmas evening. The great thing about several of these afghan patterns is that they can be easily adapted to suit another season, as well. Simply swap out the yarn colors for more seasonal yarns and you've got an afghan pattern for every season of the year!
View our complete collection of 25 Free Christmas Crochet Afghan Patterns
How adorable are these crocheted ornaments? Great for beginners and advanced crochet fans, these precious projects can be worked up in a couple hours or less and make wonderful gifts for friends and family. These cute ornaments can also double as gift tags and you can use them to decorate your whole home, not just your tree! With lots of adorable characters to choose from, these Christmas crochet patterns are sure to have you in the holiday spirit in no time.
See all of our crocheted ornaments here: 41 Free Crochet Christmas Ornament Patterns
Christmas Amigurumi Free Patterns
Other Christmas Decorations to Crochet
Get the rest of your home in the holiday spirit with these other great crocheted Christmas decor ideas. From table runners to dishcloths, these patterns are great for your living room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. You could also use several of these patterns has hostess gifts if you happen to be traveling for the holiday season. Easy to pack and ship, crocheted gifts are perfect for friends and family who live out of town or out of state.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Winter Snowman Dishcloth
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
- 25 Free Christmas Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Happy Snowman Crochet Basket Pattern
- 34 Easy Crochet Christmas Gifts
- Huggable Happy Colors Penguin
- Holiday Crocheted Granny Square Throw
- Crochet Heart Ornament
- Mr. and Mrs. Snowman
- Christmas Split Shell Ripple Afghan
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home