25 Crocheted Christmas Decoration Ideas
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! If you're in the holiday spirit and want to start making some cute Christmas decor, be sure to check out our collection of 25 Crocheted Christmas Decoration Ideas. From crocheted stockings to cute ornaments, making Christmas decorations has never been easier! So gather up that leftover yarn and get ready to add some holiday cheer to every room in your home with these easy and adorable Christmas crochet patterns.
Kick things off with our collection of Crocheted Stocking Patterns. Perfect for beginners, these easy stocking patterns make wonderful gifts and are quick and easy projects for a cold snowy weekend. You can even make a little stocking for your favorite furry friend with the Bow Wow Puppy Stocking. How precious!
After you've browsed the stocking patterns, take a look at our Christmas Afghans to Crochet. After you see patterns like the Alaskan Winter Afghan, you'll want nothing more than to curl up with this afghan and a good book and just rest by the fireplace. Great for seasonal decorating throughout winter, these crocheted afghans also make wonderful hostess gifts if you happen to be traveling during the holidays.
Perhaps the most iconic Christmas decoration is the Christmas tree...and we have great crochet patterns for your tree as well! With ornaments like the Polka Dot Mushroom Orament and colorful tree skirts like the Granny Square Crocheted Tree Skirt, you can add color and style to your tree in no time. Best of all, these are quick and easy patterns that are perfect for using up your yarn stash.
If you love to crochet and you're ready to get into the spirit of Christmas, you're going to love this collection of 25 Crocheted Christmas Decoration Ideas. With great patterns to help you decorate every room in your home, you're sure to find yourself coming back to this collection year after year looking for new great DIY decor ideas!
25 Crocheted Christmas Decoration Ideas
Whether they're hung by the chimney with care or they're hanging from your bedpost ready to be opened on Christmas morning, these crocheted stocking patterns are great to make for everyone in your family. Easy to make and easy to personalize, these crocheted stockings are great for beginners and advanced crochet fans alike. You can make them in any color combination you'd like and these adorable handmade stockings also make great gifts for new neighbors and coworkers.
- Mrs. Claus's Crocheted Stocking
- Bow Wow Puppy Stocking
- Holly Stocking
- Fun Frosty Stocking
- Simple Striped Stockings
There's nothing better than curling up with a soft crocheted afghan and a nice cup of hot cocoa in front of the fireplace...and with these Christmas-inspired crocheted afghan patterns, you'll be able to keep nice and warm from the day after Thanksgiving until late Christmas evening. The great thing about several of these afghan patterns is that they can be easily adapted to suit another season, as well. Simply swap out the yarn colors for more seasonal yarns and you've got an afghan pattern for every season of the year!
- Zigzag Christmas Tree Throw
- Holiday Crocheted Granny Square Throw
- Christmas Striped Throw
- Wreath Afghan
- Alaskan Winter Afghan
- Addictive Peppermint Throw
Jazz up your Christmas tree with these lovely crocheted patterns. Garlands and tree skirts are great ways to add color and style to your tree. They're also great to start now so they're ready to use come Christmastime. Gather up your yarn scraps and half-used skiens and use these patterns to help make some room in your yarn stash just in case Santa happens to bring you a whole new collection of yarns!
How adorable are these crocheted ornaments? Great for beginners and advanced crochet fans, these precious projects can be worked up in a couple hours or less and make wonderful gifts for friends and family. These cute ornaments can also double as gift tags and you can use them to decorate your whole home, not just your tree! With lots of adorable characters to choose from, these Christmas crochet patterns are sure to have you in the holiday spirit in no time.
- Polka Dot Mushroom Ornament
- Crocheted Cupcake Ornament
- Reindeer Ornament
- Adorable Holiday Bird Ornament
- Crocheted Santa Ornament
- Crocheted Heart Ornaments
Get the rest of your home in the holiday spirit with these other great crocheted Christmas decor ideas. From table runners to dishcloths, these patterns are great for your living room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. You could also use several of these patterns has hostess gifts if you happen to be traveling for the holiday season. Easy to pack and ship, crocheted gifts are perfect for friends and family who live out of town or out of state.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Granny Tree Skirt
- Simple Striped Santa Stockings
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
- 14 Free Christmas Stocking Crochet Patterns
- 25 Free Christmas Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Elf Size Stocking Ornament
- Little Stocking Ornaments
- Holly Stocking
- 34 Easy Crochet Christmas Gifts
- Lily Sugar'n Cream Crochet Stocking
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Homemade Lavender Linen Spray
- DIY Halloween Mixed Media Wine Bottles
- Crocheted Sleeveless Baby Dress Pattern
- Layered Fabric Flowers Tutorial
- Easy DIY Halloween Potion Bottles
- Simply Charmed DIY Necklace
- DIY Baby Shower Cake Topper
- Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
- DIY Spellbook Halloween Craft
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home