Cabled Slipper Boots
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Comfy, Cozy, Thick, and Quick. What more could you want out of a crocheted slipper? This is a perfect pattern for those of you learning to crochet cables."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeWomens US Shoe Size 5/6 (7/8, 9/10)
- N 9.00mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Lion Brand Thick and Quick
This project is featured in our lovely collection of 22 Free Crochet Slipper Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Book Pages Feather Embellishments
- Flared T-shirt Free Pattern
- Black Cat Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Halloween Bunting
- Diy Fall Wall Hanging
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Godzilla Blanket
- How To Pick Fabric For A Quilt
- How To Make A Witch Hat For Halloween Or Cosplay
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home