Panda Crochet Wrap Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "The Panda Wrap is named for the super soft and silky Panda Pearl Yarn that it’s made from. It’s a semi-circle wrap made in 3 colors, so there is no need to clip the yarn from row to row. This wrap is great for cool summer evenings, as it is very lightweight."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sts x 9 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Finished Size60" long by 17" tall at center
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Make Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- Milk Carton Craft - Diy Toy Ambulance
- Simply Sophisticated Scarlet Crochet Throw
- Fall Placemat & Coaster Set
- Marly Bird
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Stephanie Paxman
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home