Sturdiest Ever Farmers Market Crochet Bag Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're headed to a picnic or outdoor market this year, be sure to work on this Sturdiest Ever Farmers Market Crochet Bag Pattern. It's also perfect for a Fourth of July picnic! Made with two strands, you will be extremely proud and excited to use this bag daily. Crochet bag patterns are a fun DIY alternative to their store-bought counterparts. So be sure to add this to your list of free crochet purse patterns - your time and effort will certainly be rewarded.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This crocheted tote is a perfect size to stash towels, magazine, lunch or whatever you want to fill it with. The tighter stitch… Continue reading: "Aligned Cobble Stitch Anytime Tote Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Isla's Afghan Block - Radiating Moss Stitch Rectangle
- C2c Frog
- Bearded Monkey Amigurumi
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- Giraffe Crochet Wall Art
- Crochet Graduation Garland
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home