Striped Crochet Market Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "No more plastic bags! Crochet our own pretty market bag and carry your groceries in style. This crochet market bag is easy to make, using the linen stitch."
Market bags are the perfect way to combine your love of free crochet patterns with practical uses. While buying recycled bags might seem like a cheaper and easier solution, those bags are not made to last ironically enough. If you tend to carry a lot of heavy groceries and need something sturdy for your veggies, then check out the Striped Crochet Market Bag. This crochet pattern makes the perfect market bag, because it is roomy, sturdy, and easy-to-carry. Apples, oranges, and even canned goods will easily be carted in this cutie.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge21 st x 16 rows
Finished Size32 x 36 cm
- 7 balls of Scheepjes Bloom yarn (6 colors)
- 5 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Optional: 4 buttons
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
New to the wonderful world of crochet? If so, you should definitely start with this Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern. When… Continue reading: "Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Create A Heart Template
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Easy You Spice Up My Life Diy Valentine's Day Gifts With Printables
- Winter Walk Cap
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- Kindness Changes Everything DIY Tote Bag
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home