Shoulder Bag Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You might have just found your next purse! This free crochet pattern shows you how to hook up a sturdy and stunning shoulder bag pattern that is perfect for your everyday life. Whether you are toting the Shoulder Bag Crochet Pattern to work, school, or the grocery store, this pretty pattern is sure to garner a ton of compliments. Edged beautifully with a picot stitch that allows the colors of your crochet pattern to stand out, this bag fits comfortable around your shoulder, making it easy to use on-the-go.
Crochet Hook3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 13w x 12L(6x4=1 inch)
- Crochet needle
- Two colors of yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
- Low Carb Dog Treats
- Jeremy The Giraffe
- Watering Can That Pours Crystals
- 29 Beach Crafts & Coastal Diy Wall Art
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home