Valentine Crochet Baby Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I designed this hat in honor of the American Hearts Association's "Little Hats, Big Hearts" campaign to bring national attention to Congenital Heart Defects. Make one for a loved little one, make one to give. These are simple and quick to make. A fun Sunday afternoon project."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4sts = 1 inch, 2.5 rows=1 inch
Finished Size6-12 months, 16
- 1 skein each of Lion Brand Vanna's Choice in Red and White
- Size G crochet hook
- Tqpestry needle
- Ruler or Tape measure
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Printable Teddy Bear
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Pokémon Easter Eggs
- Ornate Picture Frame Earring Holder
- A Message from the Editors of FaveCrafts
- A Great Avengers Paper Puppet Craft
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- Avengers Free Printable Coloring Book
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home