Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: “Check out this Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern! This cute crochet hat is perfect for 3 – 6 month old babies. It is a unisex hat pattern; girls can wear the hat with the ribbon, and boys can be wear it without the ribbon. Plus, this would be great as an alternative crochet project for use left-over yarns. The final result is amazingly beautiful! This hat pattern can adjust to any size you desire, too. Now, you can make a darling Pastel Peaks baby set with these two patterns.”
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sc x 20 rows = 4″ with 5 mm crochet hook.
Finished Size3-6 month old babies
- Lion Brand Ice Cream – Cotton Candy (Approx: 100 yards total)
- 5 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
- Ribbon 25” long for weaving through the edge of the hat and tie a bow.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Crochet a mesh dishcloth out of a produce bag! You don't need to throw away the bag your oranges came in, and you don't need to go out… Continue reading: "Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern"
- Baby Pumpkin Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Stretchy Kid's Hat
- Cozy Soft Baby Cocoon and Hat
- Baby Blue Hat
- Cotton Candy Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Pumpkin Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 18 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns for Beginners
- Elephant Hat Crochet Pattern
- Raspberry Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Double Loop Crochet Santa Beanies
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Through The Window Earwarmer
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- What is Tatting?
- How To Paint On Glass
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home