Glover Stitch Crochet Booties
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This free crochet pattern teaches how to make these Newborn size baby booties using the glover stitch. Pattern comes with pictures and easy to follow tutorials for both right and left handed."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fuzzy Baby Booties Crochet Pattern
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- Easy Peasy Baby Booties
- Day of the Week Bibs and Booties
- Baby Ballet Slippers Crochet Pattern
- Basic Baby Booties
- Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties Pattern
- Yellow Bow Easy Crochet Baby Booties
- Glover Stitch Crochet Booties
- Darling Double Strapped Crochet Mary Janes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- How To Make A Diy Bee House For Mason Bees
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Spring Activity Sheets And Coloring Pages
- Dara Table Runner
- Map Paper Moths
- C2c Squirrel
- Equinox Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home