15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
These quick and easy crochet baby booties will make the perfect gifts!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Baby booties are fantastic small gifts for showers, and with these easy crochet baby booties for beginners, you'll have the cutest presents! Learn how to crochet baby booties and make a variety of cute pairs for baby boys and baby girls. Baby booties are great to make for Christening outfits, holidays, or any other occasions! After all, babies need their toes to stay warm.
We all know that shoes can make or break an outfit, so when you make the perfect cute baby booties, they'll be show-stoppers! You can keep it simple and work up one of the basic patterns below, or go a step further by crocheting cute embellishments like bows and flowers. No matter whether you're a total novice or advanced beginner, you're sure to find a pattern you love and can make in this collection.
Table of Contents
Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- Basic Baby Booties
This is a fabulous beginner pattern made up almost entirely of single crochets! You'll have a few dc and tc stitches in the pattern, and you'll learn how to add the sweet turquoise details shown here.
- Baby Ballet Slippers Crochet Pattern
This is one of the most basic patterns on our site for making baby booties! You'll need to know single crochet and half double crochet in order to complete this pattern, and learn how to sc2tog and hdc2tog.
- Darling Double Strapped Crochet Mary Janes
This is such a darling baby bootie pattern! Here, the details make all the difference in the world. Though the straps and buttons look complicated, they really aren't. This tutorial comes with photos to help you with the strap.
- Baby Cuffed Booties
This basic boot is composed mostly of half double crochets. You'll need to change colors once to create the cute blue strip, and you'll sew on a button for the completed look.
- Glover Stitch Crochet Booties
The glover stitch is super easy, and once you master it, these baby booties come together in a pinch. The flower embellishment is a wonderful touch.
- Newborn Baby Booties Crochet Pattern
This is a super basic pattern and it's guaranteed to stay on baby's feet since these boots are so tall! The little pink bows are such a nice touch.
- Baby Bubble Booties Crochet Pattern
The adorable crochet pattern is bound to stay on baby's feet because they're extra tall!
- Baby Converse Booties
This patterns LOOKS complicated, but it's easier than you think! The tutorial comes with detailed step by step photos, and the effect is ultra-adorable.
- Cozy Toes Crochet Booties
This easy baby bootie pattern includes little puff stitches for added texture and detail.
- Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties Pattern
One of the most basic patterns on there, these adorable baby booties include two colors and a little button embellishment.
- Crochet Newborn Baby Booties Pattern
Aren't these just the most darling baby booties? The ribbon detail is a nice touch, and they're for newborns so they'll go super quick.
- Yellow Bow Easy Crochet Baby Booties
A big yellow bow makes all the difference with this easy baby bootie pattern!
- Mary Jane Baby Bootie Crochet Pattern
Make a darling pair of Mary Janes for baby! You can keep it simple by following the basic pattern, or you can take them a step further with the darling floral embellishments.
- Baby Booties
This easy pattern features a cute picot lace border and little bows for precious detailing.
- Primrose Baby Boots Crochet Pattern
Cluster stitches makes these baby booties a bit chunkier than some of the other patterns in this collection, and they're so cute! Gray is a lovely neutral color to offset the pink as well.
Find more fantastic crochet patterns for baby in our collection of 41 Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
Which baby booties are you most excited to make?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Your search for a super easy crochet slippers pattern ends here. Make the very adorable Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults. This free… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults"
Baby Ballet Slippers Crochet Pattern
Day of the Week Bibs and Booties
15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
Yellow Bow Easy Crochet Baby Booties
Basic Baby Booties
Mary Jane Baby Bootie Crochet Pattern
Crochet Newborn Baby Booties Pattern
Crochet Hat and Booties Set for Baby
Baby Sandals Crochet Pattern
Easy Peasy Baby Booties
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Graham Cracker Teardrop Trailer Project
- Wood Modern Jewelry Holder
- No Sew Leather Hair Ties
- Lisa Rollins
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold Gift Card Holder
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Decoration
- Upcycled Holiday Countdown Garland
- Vintage Ruler American Flag Door Hanger
- Kessel Run Marble Maze
- Christmas Countdown Tree Project
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home