Darling Double Strapped Crochet Mary Janes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Here's an adorable pair of baby Mary Janes. Changing the hook size can create different sizes, and the yarn makes for a flexible and soft baby shoe."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cozy Toes Crochet Booties
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- Crochet Newborn Baby Booties Pattern
- Bulbasaur-Inspired Baby Booties
- Yellow Bow Easy Crochet Baby Booties
- Day of the Week Bibs and Booties
- Darling Double Strapped Crochet Mary Janes
- Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties Pattern
- Fluffy Crocheted Cotton Candy Booties
- Baby Booties
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shamrock Man
- Funfetti Sweater
- Bunny Sharpie Mug
- Beef Vegetable Soup In A Jar Gift Idea
- Sowing The Seeds Burlap Planter And Printable
- No-sew Llama Coffee Cozy
- Crinkle Bee Baby Toy
- StyleTech Craft
- Diy Fabric Headband
- Rainbow Pom-pom Flower Decoration
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home