Cozy Toes Crochet Booties
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I made the two pairs of booties into 2 sizes; I made it into the same pattern of the cardigan. I already explain about the pattern in the previous post of cardigan. I used the same color of the cardigan into the small size booties and I made the other one in two colors white and pink, both of color yarn into the same weight. It’s very easy to making."
Crochet Hook3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Two color (white, pink), (grapes color) worsted yarn 4ply
- Crochet needle
- Crochet Hook 3 mm size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Yellow Bow Easy Crochet Baby Booties
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- Day of the Week Bibs and Booties
- Darling Double Strapped Crochet Mary Janes
- Mary Jane Baby Bootie Crochet Pattern
- Basic Baby Booties
- Baby Ballet Slippers Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Newborn Baby Booties Pattern
- Bulbasaur-Inspired Baby Booties
- Baby Bubble Booties Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home