Basic Baby Booties
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Who doesn’t love crocheting adorable baby things? This simple pattern for basic baby booties can be customized in many ways - add a flower, bow, buttons or even a strap. The sole is created first in two layers and joined. Then, the body of the shoe is crocheted in rounds. This is an easy pattern and the techniques needed are chaining, single crochet, sc2tog, dc3tog, and treble crochet 5 together. The accent at the top forms the tie and hides the ends of the contrasting color. Enjoy this free pattern!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts and 20 rows = 4” [10 cm] in sc
Finished Size0-6 (6-12) months, 3 ½ (4)” sole length
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- Day of the Week Bibs and Booties
- Darling Double Strapped Crochet Mary Janes
- Glover Stitch Crochet Booties
- Yellow Bow Easy Crochet Baby Booties
- Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties Pattern
- Baby Booties
- Newborn Baby Booties Crochet Pattern
- Baby Ballet Slippers Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Hat and Booties Set for Baby
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Bunting
- Witch Hat Hair Accessory
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Homemade Puzzle For Kids Us
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home