Strawberry Crochet Amigurumi Bears
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Craft your very own super adorable Amigurumi crochet bear wearing a cute strawberry dress complete with a stem for a hat! The final product is about 4" tall and calls for sport weight yarn and a 3.5 mm/U.S. E-4 hook. Other Materials: Yarn needle, embroidery needle, yellow and brown embroidery floss, fiberfill, pair of 8mm safety eyes, small piece of white felt, fabric glue, stitch marker."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
If you love bears, you have to check out 12 Polar Bear Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Not So Creepy Crochet Mouse
Purrfectly Purple Patons Crochet Kitty
Cute Crochet Doll
Blue Crochet Bunny Pattern
31 Free Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
Pomp Poodle in Pink
Mini Octopus Crochet Pattern
Little Frogs and Toads Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
Cute Bee Crochet Pattern
Pikachu-Inspired Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home