Olaf Crochet Toy Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you love Disney's Frozen, consider crocheting a character from the movie! This darling Olaf-inspired pattern is a great amigurumi pattern for one of the best snowman out there. This would be a great gift for a baby shower, a child, or to donate. It's so wonderful to be able to make a crocheted keepsake from a lovely movie.
From the Designer: "There's lots of pieces to this fun character, but since he's a snowman, each piece isn't too hard to create. Assembly will take a bit more work. Kids will love having him for a friend."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size13-14 inches tall
If you adore this pattern, find more stuffed animals to make in 31+ Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Hero Mask
- Lilly's Little Jean Purse
- Jeweled Fall Crown Tutorial
- Laetus Cowl
- Jeweled Fall Napkin Ring
- Infinity Scarf
- DIY Dividers for Happy Planner
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
- Customized "Makers Gonna Make" Iron-On Project Bag
- Spider Mug Mat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home