Olaf Crochet Toy Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you love Disney's Frozen, consider crocheting a character from the movie! This darling Olaf-inspired pattern is a great amigurumi pattern for one of the best snowman out there. This would be a great gift for a baby shower, a child, or to donate. It's so wonderful to be able to make a crocheted keepsake from a lovely movie.
From the Designer: "There's lots of pieces to this fun character, but since he's a snowman, each piece isn't too hard to create. Assembly will take a bit more work. Kids will love having him for a friend."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size13-14 inches tall
If you adore this pattern, find more stuffed animals to make in 31+ Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Not So Creepy Crochet Mouse
Purrfectly Purple Patons Crochet Kitty
Cute Crochet Doll
Blue Crochet Bunny Pattern
31 Free Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
Pomp Poodle in Pink
Mini Octopus Crochet Pattern
Little Frogs and Toads Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
Cute Bee Crochet Pattern
Pikachu-Inspired Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home