Jenny Cat Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Jenny is a playful crocheted cat created with single crochet. Any worsted weight yarn works well to whip this project up in a weekend. With embroidered face details, this project is baby safe."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts and 16 rows = 4"/10cm in sc
Finished SizeApproximately 10” tall
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- Size H Hook
- Yarn Needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Hero Mask
- Lilly's Little Jean Purse
- Jeweled Fall Crown Tutorial
- Laetus Cowl
- Jeweled Fall Napkin Ring
- Infinity Scarf
- DIY Dividers for Happy Planner
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
- Customized "Makers Gonna Make" Iron-On Project Bag
- Spider Mug Mat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home