Popsicle Stick Poppy
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "An easy popsicle stick poppy kids craft for Remembrance Day, with a free poppy template (on our blog). It’s easy to create and will get conversation flowing about why we observe this special day. All you need are some popsicle sticks, paint, construction paper and a button, a quick trip to the dollar store and you’re set. This is a great craft for all ages, it's great for toddlers, preschoolers and school aged kids."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Large size popsicle sticks
Small size popsicle sticks
Green acrylic kid safe paint
Red construction paper
Poppy template (on the blog)
Hot glue gun with glue (or all purpose glue for older kids)
Paint one large popsicle stick and two small sticks green.
Cut out the poppy using the free template from the red construction paper
Once dry, glue the two small popsicle sticks onto the large one forming a cross
Glue the paper poppy onto the centre of the cross
Glue the black button onto the centre of the paper poppy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- C2c Heart Hat
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Striped Hourglass Area Rug
- Winding Cables Hat
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home