We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"With the end of school comes the beginning of summer and you’ll be looking for easy crafts for kids to make. Whether these cute little pinecone owls are made as a summer camp craft or just something fun for fall, they’re adorable and will look great perched in your child’s bedroom or bunk. These pinecone owls are surely cute, and oh so easy to make. They can be made with whatever colors you or your child desires! Place them on a bookshelf or nightstand for an adorable nature kid’s craft."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 pine cone
3 acorn tops
hot glue or instant grab glue
2 small feathers
acrylic craft paint optional
- hot glue gun
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Valentine's Day Coloring Cards
- Conversation Marble Magnets
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home