How To Paint With Jelly Beans
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Looking for a fun craft to put some of those holiday jelly beans to good use? Did you know that you can paint with them? With paper, jelly beans, a brush and water, you and your child can paint with jelly beans! Just divide a few jelly beans by color, place in separate cups and add a little bit of water. This sweet water colored painting project will follow shortly! Use the paint to paint your own designs or coloring page templates. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Upcycle a CD into a Colorful Woven Coaster
- Printable Just Poppin Back To School Teacher Gift
- Duct Tape Twirling Bee Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Houses Coloring Page
- Clothespin Role Model Dolls
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Butterfly Suncatcher Craft
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home