Duct Tape Recycled Robot
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Don’t toss that empty cereal box in the recycle bin, save it to make this fun robot craft! Just think of all the recycled items in your kitchen that you could use to build your own. Vegetable cans and soda cans are great for legs and a head, while paper towel tubes make ideal robot arms! Girls and boys alike love crafting and this recycled cereal box robot can be created however your child likes. I used duct tape to help this fun robot lat longer. Makes a great addition to your child’s bedroom decor too!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 cardboard cereal box
1 soda can
2 vegetable cans
2 cardboard paper towel tubes
1 plastic wide mouth drinking cup
2 googly eyes
Assorted plastic lids
Colored craft jewels in various sizes
2 green plastic coated paper clips
3 colors of Duck Tape we used neon green, purple, rainbow
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Pressed Flower Candle Diy
- Dc Superhero Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- One Hour Crochet Bag
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Homemade Photo Coasters
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Lace Back Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home