DIY TP Tube Gift Wrapping Idea
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Looking for a FUN DIY Gift Wrapping Idea? This is just perfect for stocking stuffers! Make a monster man - who is holding a small gift! All you need is some fun and colorful wrapping paper, some googly eyes and black paper mustaches, AND an empty TP tube. Cut the wrapping paper to fit your tube, wrap it. Add embellishments. Viola!! Your gift tube is ready for the Christmas Stocking. It couldn't be any easier! Your kids will love how silly this wrapping tube is!"
MaterialsPaper Crafts, Recycled Crafts
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Cardboard Tube
- Small scrap of wrapping paper
- Googly Eyes
- Embellishments (ex: mustache, eyebrows)
- Small Gift
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Kids Art Shrink Plastic Key Chain
- Printable Just Poppin Back To School Teacher Gift
- Phone Number Friendship Bracelets
- Paper Village from Paper Rolls
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Daintiest DIY Princess Crown
- Pom Pom Love Bugs
- Craft-time Table Cover
- Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home