DIY Paper Tube Easter Bunnies
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"It’s not Easter without some cute bunnies around the house. These toilet paper tube bunnies are so adorable, easy and quick to make, they’ll soon become your favorite craft to make with kids! This simple project is so fun to make and it uses simple supplies you probably have on hand if you have children or just love crafting. These bunnies are safe for kids and so easy to personalize. They’re also a great way to recycle toilet paper tubes, if you’re into green living."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Diy Envelope Album
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Beginner Double Crochet Hat
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Tamara Kelly
- Valentine's Day Home Decor
- Spotify Glass Art
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home