Back-to-school Theme Upcycled Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Looking for a cute back-to-school theme craft to make with upcycled items? You could make these as a fun kid’s activity and also give them as a teacher gift. I love looking for items to use in upcycling ideas and crafts. The entire project took about 45 minutes with drying time and cost only pennies since we already had some of the supplies. If you want to make this back-to-school ideas craft with younger children, you could use stickers to make it easier for children to decorate the upcycled blocks. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cactus Rock Garden Tutorial
- Summer Coloring Pages
- Gnorman Gnome
- Duct Tape Recycled Robot
- Free Caftan Dress Sewing Pattern W/ Video Sew-along
- Crochet Diamond Bobble Pattern
- Picnic In The Park Jar Cozies
- Herringbone Poncho
- Harper Vest
- Exploring Stitches Crochet Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home