How to Make a Stamp Landscape
Always wanted to make artistic landscape scenes but didn't know where to begin? The Stampscapes rubber stamp company makes it easy. By using their scene component stamps, you can mix and match them to get an endless variety of both land and sea scape's. This video by Diane Long shows you how to stamp and color your way to an inspiring piece of art!
- Glossy white card stock (Ranger brand used in demo)
- Stampscapes rubber stamps and Tonal Applicator stamp (www.stampscapes.com)
- Sponge Applicator stylus by Colorbox
- India Ink stamp pad (Stewart Superior)
- Marvy Matchables inks in the following colors
- #5 Yellow
- #16 Pale Orange
- #57 Bubblegum Pink
- #60 Salvia Blue
- #10 Lt Blue
- #29 Prussian Blue
- Krylon Clear spray sealer
- Stamp a selection of scene stamps on glossy paper with black India ink.
- Using the sponge stylus, add yellow ink where you want the sunlight to be.
- Using Tonal Applicator stamp, add colors pale orange through per Prussian Blue one at a time, working from the outside inward, as shown on video.
- You can add highlights or stars when finished using a white gel pen.
- Spray with clear sealer to preserve colors. Mount on cardstock.