DIY Personalized Hair Brush
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "In today's video, I show you how to decorate and personalize a hair brush with just some colorful electric tape, double sided tape, markers and a clear sheet of plastic! This craft is fast to make and at the end you have a personalized brush to use each day! Good luck!"
- Hair Brush with flat back (I used a bamboo one...)
- Colorful electric tape
- Clear sheet of plastic (Laminating sheets work great!)
- Black Permanent Marker
- Silver Permanent Marker (optional)
- Double sided foam tape
- Spray paint (optional)
NotesWatch more creative teenage craft tutorials on Youtube at Kayla's creative Corner!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home