Mother Henna Video: 16 Page Mini Book
This quick videos from Kara Jones aka Mother Henna shows you how to make a 16 page mini-book from one single piece of paper. This project is a great idea for gift-giving.
- At the most basic, you just need an 8.5 x 11 inch piece of paper.
- You can use cardstock to make a cover for the book.
- You can use ribbon or string to tie around the center fold to make a kind of binding.
- I'm using a recycled 8.5 x 11 piece of paper, but you can really use any piece of paper, any size, as long as you can do the 4 folds by 4 folds evenly.
- We once used this kind of booklet as a flyer to promote a bookmaking workshop we were doing. The text inside the booklet gave info about the workshop, how to register, etc. We tied the center fold with string, so we could hang the books by the string off push pins on bulletin boards around town, with a sign that say "Take one/Free Handmade Book". People were excited to then come to the workshop and learn how to make this booklet themselves!