17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
Brown Sheep Co.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Brown Sheep Company, Inc. is a family owned and operated yarn spinning mill, located in Mitchell, NE. But please, do not look for the brown sheep, we do not have any. I, Peggy Jo Wells, daughter of the founder, Harlan Brown, have been occasionally referred to as the black sheep of the family, but never the brown sheep.
Brown Sheep Company, Inc. is here to stay and a new generation is coming on board. We are here to continue to produce a high-quality USA product.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- Shibori Style Dyed Pillows You Can Make
- Doodled T-Shirt with Fabric Markers
- 21 DIY Rainbow Crafts
- Mirror Duck Tape
- 18 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns for Beginners
- 24 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home