We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Greetings Creative Friends!
My name is Tina but you can call me T. All my Friends and Family do. I am a thirty something small town NH country girl lost in a big city. I live just a short drive from Boston, MA on the South Shore.
I love creating handmade treasures! What inspires me to create the most is the smile on someone’s face when they first see a gift I made just for them. It also makes me happy knowing I am carrying on a family tradition that would be lost without me. I want my nieces and nephew to have the special gifts that have been created just for them like I did when I was a child.
My love of everything crafty started at a very young age. I had two wonderful grandmothers who both shared their talents with me. My Grammy A was a farmer’s wife who took pride in caring for her home and her family. I think of her when I am canning my homemade sweet relish, when I see her many recipes in my recipe box, when I am baking sweet treats for those I love, when I am tending to my gardens and when I see the summer sun is shining down on a field of dandelions that are dancing in the warm summer breeze. My Nana was a farmer’s wife to but by the time I was born her and my Papa had retired from the farm life. They were enjoying their golden years in a house surrounded by my Nana’s flower gardens. I think of my Nana when I am holding a crochet hook in one hand and a piece of yarn in the other, when I hear the sweet sound of my knitting needles tapping together, when I am guiding the fabric of my latest master piece under the presser foot of my sewing machine and when I am baking pies for our family’s Thanksgiving feast. I treasure the memories of the times I spent with them. These memories make my heart smile. My grandmothers helped me become the creative person I am today. I love and miss them both.
Things Near & Dear To My Heart
- My Other Half (Boyfriend)
- My Kitten Daisy Mae
- My Family and Friends
- My Craft Room
- My Yarn and Fabric Collection
- My Craft Supplies
- My Husqvarna Viking sewing machine
- A Good Book
- Geocaching and The Great Outdoors
- A Good Cup of coffee
When I am not outside enjoying nature I enjoy being home. Home is where my craft room is. Home is where I can curl up with a blanket and crochet until my heart is content. In early 2009 while surfing the web for craft sites one night I decided to create my own website. It has been a labor of love for me. You will find everything crafty on my website. I have my projects on it, links to craft projects and more. I offer a free website membership that includes a newsletter sent to you via email. I started my site because I wanted to share my love of everything crafty with others. My hope is that it will inspire others to create too.
Sewing, Crocheting, Knitting, Crafts and More!
T’s Links- This link will take you to my page that has the links for my creations (pdf) and links to my member’s websites.
On a finally note if you find you’re stuck and need an answer to a crafty question send me an email. I would more than happy to help. Have a Happy Creative Day!
Live, Laugh, Love …Create!
TStitchesandCrafts Site Creator and Owner
Tina's Projects at FaveCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- Duct Tape Twirling Bee Craft
- Colorful Baking Soda And Vinegar Reaction
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home