We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Chances are, if you don’t know who Matthew Mead is, you do know his work. Matthew Mead is a popular style expert, lifestyle editor, writer, author, and photographer.
The former style editor of Country Home magazine, Matthew recently launched his own magazine. Serving as the founder and Editor-in-Chief of the new quarterly publication Holiday with Matthew Mead (visit the website at www.holidaywithmatthewmead.com), Matthew brings with him years of vast experience in the magazine and publishing industry. Currently the official food photographer for the Associated Press, Matthew is also a regular contributor to HGTV.com and Better Homes and Gardens publications and, as co-editor, led the creative direction of the 2010 issue of Flea Market Style magazine. Matthew has also written several books and produced countless magazine spreads and ad campaigns for noted companies such as Pottery Barn, Dove Chocolate, Target, Wegmans and Stonewall Kitchen.
You can find his portfolio at www.matthewmeadstyle.com and get to know the man behind the beautiful magazine features (you can even read about his brave meeting with Martha Stewart, as a twenty-three year old newcomer to the industry!) over at his HOLIDAY website, www.holidaywithmatthewmead.com where you can follow along as he shares some behind-the-scenes insights into the making of his magazine.
Matthew’s easy personality and down-to-earth manner has garnered him legions of followers, although he’s more apt to just call them “friends.” Indeed, he welcomes readers to drop him a line sharing what they would like to see in the pages of his publications.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever seen a more beautiful way to recycle pill bottles? Rather than throwing empty pill bottles away, make this Stunningly… Continue reading: "Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- Simple Sew Remote Pillow
- How to Tie Dye with Bleach
- Printable Summer Mad Lib PDF
- Essential Oil Itch Relief Cream
- Picasso Pastels Murano Glass Bracelet
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home