We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the time I was a little girl, I have always enjoyed many forms of art. I graduated from the University of Colorado, Boulder with a Business degree but continued to enjoy painting and a bit of sewing. However, I have truly found a passion for knit and crochet. While staying home with my daughter after a time of working in the business world and then teaching, I found that I had the opportunity to get back into art. It was only fairly recently, in 2013, that I became intrigued with knitting and crocheting and learned the skills by watching online videos and tutorials. Eventually, after looking for patterns of something I envisioned, and not finding them, I began to create my own designs. For Christmas of 2014, I knit my brother a pair of fingerless gloves and posted the pattern to my blog shortly thereafter. This was the beginning of my designing and blogging, which has been so much fun! I truly believe that even the easiest of patterns can have a beautiful impact. It is a joy for me to share patterns and also hear and learn from other knitters and crochet enthusiasts.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Embossing With Color
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- Eggshell Mosaic DIY Picture Frame
- Double Knitted Snowflake Mittens For Babies
- Basic Brioche Hat
- No Swatch, Any Stitch Count, Any Yarn Sock Pattern
- Empty Tomb Easy Easter Craft
- Rustic Rainbow St. Patrick's Day Lucky Signboard
- Shamrock Rainbow Fingerprint Kids Craft
- Vibrant Feathers DIY Cat Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home