Mini Coiled Clay Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Using a few polymer clays, create a marbled color palette. Then, this mini coiled bowl is easy to make, and it's perfect for holding all your small office supplies!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Easy Romantic Rose or Flowers Earrings Tutorial
Magnetic Pin Bowl
How to Use Polymer Clay: 21 Polymer Clay Tutorials
How to make a Vase from Cardboard Roll
Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
Clay Jewelry Dish
20 Clay Crafts for Adults
How to Make Faux Turquoise Beads
Blooming Vintage Rose Clay Keychain
How to Use Polymer Clay: A Guide for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- Shibori Style Dyed Pillows You Can Make
- Doodled T-Shirt with Fabric Markers
- 21 DIY Rainbow Crafts
- Mirror Duck Tape
- 18 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns for Beginners
- 24 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home