Magnetic Pin Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Clay is so much fun! Use polymer clay and simple tools to make a fancy looking dish to hold your sewing pins. This DIY magnetic pin dish will help keep your sewing room organized; and, it’s way easier to throw a pin in a dish than stick it in a pillow. Magnets keep pins from falling if you knock it over; this is a functional and pretty DIY gift idea for anyone who loves sewing. You can make this in one night and have plenty of clay left over to make more. Inexpensive supplies and a beginner level skill make this a hit!"
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How To Make Your Own Paper Clay
- 41 Clay Crafts for Adults
- Homemade Clay Oil Lamps
- How to Use Polymer Clay: 21 Polymer Clay Tutorials
- Liquid Clay And Alcohol Ink Bracelet
- How to Use Polymer Clay: A Guide for Beginners
- "24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Decor and More" free eBook
- Ladybug Clay Pot Friend
- Clay Jewelry Dish
- Beach Cottage Home Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Easy You Spice Up My Life Diy Valentine's Day Gifts With Printables
- Winter Walk Cap
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- Kindness Changes Everything DIY Tote Bag
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- Have Yourself A Ball This Winter - Humorous Greeting Card
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home