Magnetic Pin Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Clay is so much fun! Use polymer clay and simple tools to make a fancy looking dish to hold your sewing pins. This DIY magnetic pin dish will help keep your sewing room organized; and, it’s way easier to throw a pin in a dish than stick it in a pillow. Magnets keep pins from falling if you knock it over; this is a functional and pretty DIY gift idea for anyone who loves sewing. You can make this in one night and have plenty of clay left over to make more. Inexpensive supplies and a beginner level skill make this a hit!"
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Add a touch of whimsical charm to your spring and summer decor with this Classic Country Scrap Wreath. Made using fabric scraps of a… Continue reading: "Country DIY Fabric Wreath Tutorial"
- How To Make Pearly Plant Pokes
- 41 Clay Crafts for Adults
- Diy: Polymer Clay Ring Dish That Sparkles
- Opaque Flower Clay
- Peas in a Pod Figurine
- "24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Decor and More" free eBook
- How to Use Polymer Clay: 21 Polymer Clay Tutorials
- How to Use Polymer Clay: A Guide for Beginners
- How To Make Your Own Paper Clay
- Polymer Clay Pumpkin Magnets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Flower Vase
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Monogram Resin Keychain
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Macrame Light Pendant
- Diy Washable Duster Cloths
- Kat Williams - Editorial Intern
- Easy Epoxy Resin Jewelry
- Country Spice Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home