Striped Flower Pot Crafts
If you have a green thumb and a penchant for planting, you probably already know that terra cotta pots are the ideal way to plant single plants like bamboo, succulents, cacti, and more. These classic clay pots soak up water, weather just about any outdoor element, and drain excellently. The burnt orange planters, however, only add one color to your space. That is why painting terra cotta pots is a great way to work your crafting hands into your green thumb world. There are plenty of options out there for painted pots, but this one is especially trendy. The Striped Flower Pot Crafts display a minimalist design. Check out the picture for two striped designs for your pots.
Did you know that there is a right and a wrong way to paint terra cotta pots? Check out our tutorial on how to prepare and paint thiese clay cuties for more information:How to Paint Terra Cotta Pots
Project TypeMake a Project
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Habanero
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Summer Linen
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Pearl Acrylic Craft Paint - Fruit Punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Basic Brush Set - 5pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Stencil Tape
- Flower pots
Using the stencil tape to tape off the areas on the flower pot that will be striped.
Remove tape once paint is dry and use to show off your favorite plants!