DIY Framed Snowflakes
Once you know how to make paper snowflakes, turn them into lasting decor with this tutorial.
Create your own wintry wonderland in your room, your kids' rooms, or your living area with these enchanting DIY framed snowflakes. With easy Christmas craft ideas for kids like this one, you and your children can transform any bedroom into a magical snowscape fully of beautiful snowflakes with just a few ingredients. Not only is this project simple enough for most ages to participate in, but these frames are lovely enough to keep around as an accent piece for the whole year.
Be sure to ENTER TO WIN the Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Plaid Paint Bundle to use while making this project! Leave a comment on this page and you will receive a bonus entry. Don't miss the grand prize giveaway including one of each prize featured in the 12 Days of Christmas!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Mod Podge Dishwasher Safe Gloss
- Coffee Filters
- 5×7 Gold Frame with Glass
- 9×11 Gold Frame with Glass
- 5x 3 ½” Gold Frame with Glass
- Hot glue gun
Create snowflakes with the coffee filters. Fold in half, fold into triangle three more times and cut the sides to create your snowflake.
Mod Podge the snowflakes to the glass. Hot glue the glass to the frame.
Love this decoupage tutorial? Find more ideas for using this crafty technique in40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this post. Duplicate comments are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of December 24th, 2018.
- Email Address provided in your account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until December 23rd, 2018 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
What was the last project you decoupaged?