Plastic Bag Wreath
Go Green with this great recycled Christmas craft. You can make this wreath using what you already have around the house - plastic bags! Follow these simple instructions to make the Wreath Made With Plastic Bags. This is a fun and thrifty project that crafters of all ages will enjoy...and a great way to use up all those plastic bags once your holiday shopping is done! This Wreath Made with Plastic Bags will surely shock your guests when they discover that it is handmade.
- Wire 12 gauge strength
- Plastic bags (about 20)
- Hot glue gun
- Miniature ornaments
- Silver beading or cording
- Bend wire into a circle about 12" circle.
- Place bags in front of you.
- Cut 2" strips of plastic to tie around the wire form.
- Put all the strips around the wire until the wreath is full.
- Place miniature ornaments around the wreath with hot glue.
- Make a bow with silver beading and drape the rest of the cording around the wreath.
If you're looking for more decorations to make, you can learn How to Make a Mini Christmas Tree that will look adorable on any surface of the house.
Read NextSuperb Snowflake Clothespin Craft