Recycled Snowy Animated Scene
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These craft was the most enjoyable craft I ever did. I used a sharp edge as careful as I could a oval shape within 1/2" within each side. I glued tacky glue all over and putting faux snow over the container so it would look like snow. Inside of the container, I cut out a picture from a Christmas card and glued it to the back of the container. I put miniature wreath, bears, train within the container to look like a winter scene. At the end where the lid is, I glued a battery operated tea light inside of the lid. I turned the tealight when ever I wanted by pushing the button. It llluminated the cute scene inside."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Empty powder container
- Tacky glue
- Faux snow
- Christmas card with a scene on it
- Miniature ornaments
- Battery operated tea light
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This crocheted tote is a perfect size to stash towels, magazine, lunch or whatever you want to fill it with. The tighter stitch… Continue reading: "Aligned Cobble Stitch Anytime Tote Crochet Pattern"
- Dollar Store Christmas Candle Holders
- Spiral Beaded Christmas Trees
- Wooden Santa Claus
- 50+ DIY Tablescape Ideas for Christmas
- Easiest Ever Yarn Wrapped Tabletop Tree
- Itty Bitty Glam Trees
- Lil' Llama DIY Christmas Ornament
- Whimsical Paper Christmas Tree
- Homemade Floral Christmas Lantern Decoration
- 48 Tabletop Christmas Tree Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- Hank Crochet Doll
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Fox Pumpkin
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home