Recycled Juice Cup Snowy Winter Scenes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I had a great idea to make a craft using empty juice cups (like juice cups from Dole) and glue tiny figurines into them and put faux snow on top of the cup. I made different scenes from Christmas figurines. This is one of my Christmas crafts that I made last year."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Empty juice cups (Dole, etc) washed and dried.
- Tacky glue
- Faux snow
- Miniature ornaments
- Plate to catch the faux snow
- String if you are hanging the cup
Wash and dry a juice cup (Dole, etc)
Put tacky glue all over the cup. Sprinkle faux snow all over the cup. Have a plate under to collect the extra snow.
Put some tacky glue inside of the cup where you want to put your miniature figurines to be situated.
You can hang it with a string or have a few of them and put them on a table on top of a white blanket/sheet.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Yarn Snowman with Crocheted Hat and Scarf
- Darling DIY Dala Horse
- Refreshing Wrapped Peace Letters
- Easiest Ever Yarn Wrapped Tabletop Tree
- Plastic Bag Wreath
- 48 Tabletop Christmas Tree Ideas
- Folded Book Christmas Tree
- Holiday Forest Apothecary DIY Jars
- Glittery Feathers DIY Christmas Ornament
- Superb Snowflake Clothespin Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home