Recycled Christmas centerpieces
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Give your table a festive touch with these beautiful DIY Christmas centerpieces! If you love hosting a Christmas party but plan on staying on budget, then you must make these tin can centerpieces! Reusing materials for crafts is a great way to save a little money and help the planet! And one of the best reusable materials for crafting are tin cans. There are so many amazing ways to reuse cans – from organizing your desk to creating unique lanterns. With this simple holiday craft, we’re going to turn plain soup cans into a beautiful DIY Christmas centerpiece for your holiday dinner table. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This crocheted tote is a perfect size to stash towels, magazine, lunch or whatever you want to fill it with. The tighter stitch… Continue reading: "Aligned Cobble Stitch Anytime Tote Crochet Pattern"
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Jingle Bells Mini Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Gingerbread Man Hand Warmers
- Upcycled Denim Christmas Trees
- 3 Free Printable Christmas Cards to Color
- 18 Wonderful Reindeer Crafts
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- Christmas Goodie Pop Top Cans
- Buffalo Plaid Ribbon Tree Ornament
- Names of Christ Christmas Tree Decorating Idea
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dinosaur Nightlight
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- Hank Crochet Doll
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Fox Pumpkin
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home