Polka Dot Stocking
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Each year I cannot help but create a new stocking just for fun. It’s become my holiday tradition and I don’t want to even imagine just how many stockings I’ll have when I’m old lol. I cannot help it because they are just so fun and quick to work up! Yarn: Bulky 5 Weight Yarn • Red Heart Hygge in colorway Pearl and Ivy Yarn substitutions (check gauge): • Red Heart Comfort Chunky • Stylecraft for Babies Chunky • Lion Brand Wool-Ease Chunky • King Cole Big Value Baby Soft Chunky Yardage: • 145 yards (133 m) Supplies: • Size US 10.5 (6 mm) circular knitting needles or 5 double pointed needles; Size US 8 (5.0mm) for stocking tab. • Removable stitch markers if needed • Yarn needle to weave in ends •Small amount of waste yarn Measurements: • Length: 17” (43 cm) • Width: 6.5” (16.5 cm)"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Coffee Filter Angels Christmas Ornament Craft
- Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas Ornament
- DIY Sparkly Pinecones
- Crochet Snowman Family
- Scrap Denim Angels
- Bead a Designer Snowflake
- Quick Spiral Quilt Christmas Tree Skirt
- Glitter Snowflakes Ornaments
- Santa And His Lazy Elf
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kindness Changes Everything DIY Tote Bag
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- Have Yourself A Ball This Winter - Humorous Greeting Card
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- Holly Berry Sweater
- Ombré Fair Isle Beanie
- Brooklyn Chunky Sweater
- Briar Pocket Cardigan
- Stonewash Pocket Coatigan
- Stormborn Wrap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home