Holly Jolly Flip Album
"The Holly Jolly Flip Album uses paper from Canvas Corp Brands Farmhouse Christmas Collection and a 5" x 7" Black Acrylic Frame from Deflecto Craft Solutions."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- Deflecto Craft Frame, Black Border, 5 x 7 Inches (69575CR)
- Scrapbook Paper from Canvas Corp Brands Farmhouse Collection
- Black and Red Cardstock
- Canvas Corp Brands Optical Lens: Antique Brass
- Canvas Corp Brands Fluted Corrugated Paper: Black, Kraft
- Canvas Corp Brands Binding Rings-Medium: Antique Brass
- Canvas Corp Brands Trims: Red Waxed Cotton Cord, Jute Cord Natural Twine
- Canvas Corp Brands 17960 Tickets: Journal
- Canvas Corp Brands Mini Kraft Bags
- Offray Charade Metallic Craft Gold 5/8" Ribbon
- Decorative Trimmings 01317-003 Trim Aztec Gold
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 01617 Thin 3D Foam Squares Mix-Black
- We R Memory Keepers Eyelets Cool Metal and Crop-a-dile
- 1 11/16" Circle Punch
Mark and measure hole placement on black acrylic frame.
Drill 3/8 holes into frame.
Cut a 7 x 9 piece of Red & Kraft Ribbon Stripe paper and insert into frame.
Album Cover: Cut the Holly Jolly Christmas section from the Better Not Pout Tags on Kraft. Layer it onto black cardstock, kraft corrugated paper and then another back cardstock layer.
Cut a 4 3/4 x 6 3/4 piece of Red & Black Stitched Diamonds and adhere it onto a piece of 5 x 7 Red Cardstock layer. Add a 3/4 x 4 3/4 strip of Red & Kraft Ribbon Stripe. Adhere Holly Jolly layers onto the Red & Black Stitched Diamonds.
Punch a 1 11/16 circle from the Better Not Pout Tags and glue onto the back of the Optical lens by adding craft glue along the outside edges of the lens. Add jump ring to Optical Lens. 7.Mark and measure holes to line up with black acrylic frame on the Album Cover and punch holes. Add eyelets to holes with the Crop-a-dile.
Mark and measure holes to line up with black acrylic frame on the Album Cover and punch holes. Add eyelets to holes with the Crop-a-dile.
Tie a piece of gold ribbon around the front of the album cover.
Cut several pieces of black 5 x 7 cardstock layers to use as the pages of the album. Decorate album pages using additional scrapbook paper layers, strips, flips, pockets, trim, cords, tickets and mini bags.
Align, measure and punch holes in the top of the album pages.
Add album cover and pages to the black acrylic frame using medium book rings. Add Optical lens to ring.
Embellish the stand by adding gold decorative trim with Fabri-Tac glue.