Hand Painted Christmas Wrapping Paper
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hand paint or stamp your own wrapping paper this Christmas with white craft paper, acrylic craft paints and rubber stamps! Paint large abstract shapes or stamp out patterns on your craft paper with 3-4 colors. Start with large shapes and work down towards smaller shapes. spacing your pattern evenly across the surface of the paper. Then let dry. You can do this project with your kids in under an hour and you'll have fun, unique paper to wrap your gifts in this season."
- White craft paper
- acrylic craft paint
- paint brush
- rubber stamps
Select 3-4 colors of paint and decide on a theme- your shapes can be abstract but still be loosely based off of real life. I went floral, but you could also do circles, squares, trees, ..... anything. That's the beauty of abstract art!
Create shapes using one color at a time and evenly space over the surface of your paper. I like to start with the larger shapes first and work down so that the smallest shapes are painted on last. Since this is like a large scale painting- you can put your whole body into the painting motions. It's so much fun!
t dry. This may take some time if you have thick globs of paint, but it's well worth the wait. Once it's dry, wrap your presents in it, or roll it up and save it for later!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Rustic Denim and Burlap Stars
- Coffee Filter Angels Christmas Ornament Craft
- Scrap Denim Angels
- Easy Felt Christmas Tree
- Crochet Snowman Family
- Broken China Plate Christmas Trees
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- Cheap Retro Christmas Camper Centerpiece
- Holiday Gnomes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- Alcohol Ink Mub
- Mini Fishbowl Craft For Kids
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Garden Stone Cookies For Mother's Day
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Kameron Slouch Hat
- All Hearts Cardi
- Slip Stitch Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home