Gnome Santa Gift Ornament
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"In the spirit of showing my son why we give gifts today, I came up with this quick crochet gnome that hides a little gift. Because the book explains Santa and why he wanted to be anonymous and hide the gifts. So what better way to do just that in my own little style. I’m going to let him hide something small in one for his brother. And if you need a quick teacher, friend, or neighbor gift this works great as an ornament and is the perfect size for the sphere lip balms. Crochet Hook 3.75 mm (F), I highly recommend Furls Hook (affiliate link) Yarn- Red Heart With Love • Taupe • Berry Red • Light Grey • Aran Gauge- • 9 sts and 10 rows = 2” (5 cm) in sc Measurements- • Approx. 5 inches tall by 3 inches wide Skill Level- • Advanced Beginner Yardage: • Approx. 50 Yards (53 meters)"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
- Silver Plate Tray Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Holiday Cards with Punched Cutouts
- Upcycled Denim Christmas Trees
- Victorian Blush "Snowflake" Vintage Ornaments and Gift Tags
- Evergreen Glittery Christmas Tree
- Rainbow tree
- DIY Christmas Bottle Brush Tree Place Cards
- Whimsical Thread Spool Christmas Trees
- Hot Cocoa Amigurumi
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Pressed Flower Candle Diy
- Dc Superhero Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- One Hour Crochet Bag
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Homemade Photo Coasters
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Lace Back Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home