Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas Ornament
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Love the look of stained glass? If you can color, you can make this ornament. Coloring between the lines is child’s play as the lines are raised making it pretty much fool proof. Yet you can fool your friends into thinking you spent tons of time on this super quick ornament. It won’t weigh down your tree branches as it is light as a feather. Adding foil to the back will give it a different and equally fabulous look."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
NotesKid Friendly, Less than 5 minutes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- Gorgeous Felt Garland from Sweater Scraps
- Cheap Retro Christmas Camper Centerpiece
- Crochet Snowman Family
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 40+ Red Heart Christmas Patterns
- Butterfly Angel
- Coffee Filter Angels Christmas Ornament Craft
- Granny Square Wreath
- Bead a Designer Snowflake
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home