Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas Ornament
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Love the look of stained glass? If you can color, you can make this ornament. Coloring between the lines is child’s play as the lines are raised making it pretty much fool proof. Yet you can fool your friends into thinking you spent tons of time on this super quick ornament. It won’t weigh down your tree branches as it is light as a feather. Adding foil to the back will give it a different and equally fabulous look."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
NotesKid Friendly, Less than 5 minutes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Your search for a super easy crochet slippers pattern ends here. Make the very adorable Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults. This free… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults"
- Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
- Mason Jar Advent Wreath
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- 3 Free Printable Christmas Cards to Color
- Teardrop Christmas Ornaments
- Spiral Rose Book Page Wreath Tutorial
- Jingle Bell Tile Coasters
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Jingle Bells Mini Crochet Christmas Wreath
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Tricks- How-to Make Shaped Bag Straps
- Crinkle Pumpkin Ami
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Halloween Window Clings
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreath
- Repurposed Altoid Tin Assemblages
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home